Sunday, August 22, 2004

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading" ~Rob Hutchison

Thank you, Bob Teeter of Oklahoma, for the above quotation.

Of course, it is just just tongue in cheek. We already are aware of the health benefits of grapes in their different formats including wine. Besides, who would want to give up reading, especially when you can find so many books with subjects wine and winemaking:

A Good Year by Peter Mayle
The Winemaker's Daughter by Timothy Egan
No Murder Before Its Time by Russ Hall
Death By The Glass by Nadia Gordon
Vineyard by Barbara Delinsky
The Villa by Nora Roberts
Blackberry Wine by Joanne Harris
Grand Cru by Barney Leason
Jacaranda Vines by Tamara McKinley

These are just some of the titles I found when I did an online search in our local library's catalog. Bet you could find many more in your library.

If you have any recommendations of good books, let me know. I would like to highlight them.

Happy reading and healthy drinking!

Artwork by Picasso